> Project: Puppy Linux
> Slacko Puppy 6.3.2 - 8GB USB Flash Drive (64-bit)
Slacko Puppy 6.3.2
$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $20
Usually ships next business day
Contents: 1 USB Flash Drive
Bit Version: 64-bit
Media Type: Live
Categories: Desktop, Old Computers
OSDisc.com Project Rank: #14
Date Added to OSDisc.com: June 26, 2016
Drive Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Drive Model: DataTraveler SE9
Drive Interface: USB 2.0
Drive Speed: 15MB/sec read; 5MB/sec write
Drive Warranty: 5-year manufacturer warranty
Dimensions: 1.535" x 0.486" x 0.179" (39.00mm x 12.35mm x 4.55mm)
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Slacko64 Puppy is built from Slackware64-14.1 binary TXZ packages, hence has binary compatibility with Slackware and access to the Slackware and Salix repositories. It is a 64 bit operating system and requires a compatible Intel (IA64) or AMD (amd64) processor.
- Latest bugfixes from upstream Slackware64 - 14.1
- NEW - 64 bit EUFI boot capability!
- Kernels following LTS branches of 3 series built with f2fs support and 4 series kernels. The shipped kernel is 4.1.11
- New "change_kernels" script to easily change kernels
- Many Icon and Graphical User Interface improvements throughout the system.
- Ffmpeg and supporting programs including Pmusic and Mplayer.
- Joe's Window Manager (JWM).
- Visual and bugfix improvements to the tools to configure JWM, including the new PTheme, a global theme manager for JWM and ROX desktop
- Updated Firefox ESR
- Improvements to the graphical firewall program
- Samba, used to share files with Windows, is shipped by default
- evince pdf viewer
- Many other updated programs.