- FreeBSD 11.2 - 16GB USB Flash Drive (64-bit)
FreeBSD 11.2 - 16GB USB Flash Drive (64-bit)
$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $20
Usually ships next business day
Contents: 1 USB Flash Drive
Platform: 64-bit (x86-64, amd64)
Media Type: Install
Categories: Desktop, Server
OSDisc.com Rank: #25
Date Added to OSDisc.com: June 27, 2018
Item ID: FH7F9VCLRQ
Drive Model: Kingston DataTraveler SE9 (USB 2.0)
Transfer Speed: 15MB/s read; 5MB/s write
Drive Features: Unique and Sophisticated Metallic Design
Dimensions: 1.54" x 0.48" x 0.18" (39.0mm x 12.4mm x 4.6mm)
Warranty: 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FreeBSD is an advanced operating system for modern server, desktop, and embedded computer platforms. FreeBSD's code base has undergone over thirty years of continuous development, improvement, and optimization. It is developed and maintained by a large team of individuals. FreeBSD provides advanced networking, impressive security features, and world class performance and is used by some of the world's busiest web sites and most pervasive embedded networking and storage devices.
FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE Announcement
Some of the highlights:
- OpenSSH has been updated to version 7.5p1.
- OpenSSL has been updated to version 1.0.2o.
- The clang, llvm, lldb and compiler-rt utilities have been updated to version 6.0.0.
- The libarchive(3) library has been updated to version 3.3.2.
- The libxo(3) library has been updated to version 0.9.0.
- Device driver updates to cxgbe(4), ixl(4), and ng_pppoe(4), and the new mlx5io(4), ocs_fw(4), and smartpqi(4) drivers have been added.
- The dwatch(1), efibootmgr(8), and etdump(1) utilities have been added.
- Various miscellaneous kernel, userland application, and library updates.
- KDE has been updated to version 4.14.3.
- Gnome has been updated to version 3.18.0.