- Fedora 28 Astronomy - 32GB USB Flash Drive (32-bit)
Fedora 28 Astronomy - 32GB USB Flash Drive (32-bit)
$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $20
Usually ships next business day
Contents: 1 USB Flash Drive
Platform: 32-bit (x86)
Media Type: Install, Live
OSDisc.com Rank: #6
Date Added to OSDisc.com: July 10, 2018
Item ID: VTZX8OZVQ6
Drive Model: Samsung MUF-32BA/AM (USB 3.0/2.0)
Transfer Speed: 150MB/s read; 40MB/s write
Drive Features: Unique and Sophisticated Metallic Design
Drive Features: Water Proof, Shock Proof, Temperature Proof, Magnetic Proof, and X-Ray Proof
Dimensions: 1.57" x 0.48" x 0.43" (40mm x 12.2mm x 10.9mm)
Warranty: 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
Fedora Astronomy brings a complete open source toolchain to both amateur and professional astronomers.
The Spin provides the Fedora KDE desktop enhanced with a complete scientific Python environment and the AstrOmatic software for data analysis. KStars was added to provide a full featured astrophotography tool. As KStars uses the INDI library to control equipment, various telescopes, cameras etc. are supported. Summarized, Fedora Astronomy provides a complete set of software, from the observation planning to the final results.
- Astropy is a community python library for Astronomy to foster interoperability between astronomy packages.
- Kstars provides an accurate graphical simulation of the night sky, from any location on Earth, at any date and time.
- Celestia, the free space simulation that lets you explore our universe in three dimensions.
- Virtualplanet allows you to visualize any planet aspect at any time. Include extended feature database and texture.
- Siril, a free astronomical image processing software
- The INDI Library is a cross-platform software designed for automation and control of astronomical instruments.
- GIMP, a powerful image composition and graphic editing app, similar to Adobe® Photoshop™.
- Redshift adjusts the color temperature of your screen according to your surroundings.
- AstrOmatic is a set of astronomical pipeline software.